AdWords Management Summary
- PPC MANAGEMENT FEES – Below industry average, varied based on budget and complexity.
- COMPANY INTERVIEW – Set goals, marketing objectives, budgets, etc.
- WEBSITE EVALUATION – Understand the capabilities of the website, the best landing pages, & identification of possible sales conversion weaknesses.
- WEBSITE PREPARATION – Installation of sales conversion and traffic analysis code, correction of any problems that may impact sales conversions.
- KEYWORD RESEARCH – Selection of targeted keywords based on relevancy, demand, and competitiveness.
- PPC ACCOUNT CREATION – Creation of organized, well structured PPC accounts, professionally crafted PPC Ads, proper targeting and budgets.
- CONSERVATIVE CAMPAIGN LAUNCH – A conservative, micro-managed launch to test the campaign. setup, website responsiveness and overall process flow before implementing the full-launch.
- CAMPAIGN OPTIMIZATION – Optimization encompassing dozens of variables including: keywords, ads, bids, time of day, day of week, location of prospect, desktop vs. mobile and other impactful settings.
- KEYWORD GROWTH – Identification of new, productive keywords to enable ongoing campaign expansion.
Quick Digital Marketing Info Request
FREE AdWords PPC Management Quote
If you would like to learn more about SharpNet and the PPC management services that we offer, we can provide a free quote. An assessment of your AdWords campaign can also be provided. Contact SharpNet today to learn more. We can also help with other solutions including:
- SEO Marketing
- PPC Management
- Social Media
- Sales Lead Tracking
- Content Marketing
- Website Design
- WordPress Security
- White Label / Reselling