Local SEO Marketing Services
Founded in 1998, SharpNET is one of the most experienced SEO firms in the US. We have been around longer than Google. Through the years we have earned considerable recognition and respect throughout the SEO community, as well as an A+ Rating with the BBB. We offer a high-performance SEO program catered to businesses seeking local SEO help. What separates a local SEO campaign from a national or international campaign is the intense focus placed on gaining local-based keyword rankings. Local SEO is key for all businesses, but especially important for businesses which cater exclusively to a local community.
Local SEO provides a unique advantage which allows local companies to outrank non-local competitors. Without a local emphasis, websites will struggle to be found by consumers seeking help from companies within their own community.
Local SEO Service Summary
- KEYWORD RESEARCH – Identify the most relevant and popular keyword phrases most likely to generate sales.
- INITIAL ON–SITE CONTENT OPTIMIZATION (VISIBLE) – Optimization of the visible readable content on your website, with consideration of your target keywords. Up to 15 web pages.
- INITIAL CONTENT OPTIMIZATION (NON – VISIBLE) – “White Hat” (ethical) optimization improving non – visible HTML elements including META tags, Page TITLE, Alt Tags, etc. Up to 15 web pages.
- SEO INFRASTRUCTURE EVALUATION – Observation of the overall SEO health of the website. Includes the review of the quality of inbound links, volume of inbound links, on – page link crawling, content crawling, content impact on search, robots.txt, duplicate content issues and other factors that could impact the performance of the SEO campaign.
- BAD LINK CLEANUP – If bad inbound links are identified during the SEO Infrastructure Evaluation, we post the bad links to the Google Disavow Links resource to diminish their negative impact toward search rankings.
- WEBSITE ARCHIVE – Archival of web pages targeted for optimization before and after the initial SEO work in implemented. This provides a before – and – after snapshot of each web page addressed by the SEO campaign.
- WEBSITE CONTENT CREATION – Provided on an as – needed basis, the creation of new content and/or new web pages to target critical search phrases that the website does not support prior to the launch of the SEO campaign.
- BUSINESS DIRECTORY SUBMISSIONS – Link building and profile submissions through business directory listings. Includes major business listing portals like manta.com and Merchant Circle.
- ONLINE YELLOWPAGE SUBMISSIONS – Link building and profile submissions through Online Yellow Pages websites like SuperPages.com.
- GPS & MOBILE MAP SUBMISSIONS – Link building and profile submissions through GPS Systems (car GPS) like TomTom, Chevy, Toyota and other major automotive manufacturers, phone and desktop map services.
- VOICE RECOGNITION & SEARCH SUBMISSIONS – Link building and profile submissions through voice search technology like Apple’s Siri, Windows Phones and Android Devices.
- BUSINESS LISTING NETWORK – Link building and profile submissions posted through Business Directories, Online Yellow Pages, GPS/Mobile Systems and Voice Recognition technology extend to a total network of 200+ end sources.
- LOCAL SEO – Creation and/or optimization of a Google My Business listing..
- XML SITEMAPS – Construction of XML sitemaps to invite thorough search engine BOT crawling and to identify website crawling issues. Sitemaps are then posted to, and crawled by all major search engines.
- SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSIONS – Website submissions to over 25 US – based search engines, including all major engines and numerous tier – 2 search engines.
- ADAPTATION TO SEARCH ENGINE RANKING UPDATES – Google implements over 500 ranking adjustments per year with some bigger than others. We make adjustments to your campaign as needed to accommodate these changes.
- ONGOING SEO SERVICES – Ongoing SEO tasks to ensure long – term campaign growth. A “whatever it takes” strategy to work on the specific elements of SEO that will produce the best results. On a month to month basis the campaign will need to have different tasks prioritized, ranging from more content, more pages, content optimization adjustments, more inbound links, keyword retargeting, product targeting (Data Highlighting), strategy adjustments, website infrastructure cleanup, bad link removal, etc.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACCOUNT CREATION – The addition of a Google Analytics account (if an account does not already exist). Evaluation of website traffic statistics to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the website and to provide feedback concerning the performance of the SEO campaign.
- WEBMASTER TOOLS ACCOUNT CREATION – Creation and installation of a Webmaster Tools accounts for Google and Bing. Webmaster Tools account provides direct feedback from the search engines concerning relevant performance metrics specific to your website. This information is used to help identify problems with the website, the campaign, and to provide direction for future SEO work.
- WEBSITE DESIGN RECOMMENDATION – If needed, performance recommendations (non – formal) to assist with conversion improvements, site infrastructure or other issues that could improve bottom – line performance.
- MONTHLY RANKING REPORTS & UPDATES – Keyword ranking report showing current rankings for relevant keywords on Google, Bing and Yahoo. SEO campaign updates discussing progress and campaign details.
- INTERNET MARKETING CONSULTING – With over 17 years of experience, we’ve seen all that the internet has to offer. Tap our knowledge to help make the most sense of what works, and does not work, on the internet.
INDUSTRY-LEADING PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE
There are 2 parts to Local SEO growth: (1) Gaining new active keyword rankings and (2) Improving the ranked positioning of existing keywords. We will waive our campaign fees for any month where we do not (1) gain 5 new keyword rankings and (2) yield a net ranking gain of 20 positions between Google, Bing and Yahoo. SharpNET does not require a time-base commitment for any of our local SEO campaigns. With our performance guarantee and removing all long-term commitments, we take the marketing risks away from our clients. Note: SharpNET rarely misses its performance guarantee.
SEO Pricing Details
Pricing changes based on the needs of each company. For example, some programs will include blogging and social media, while others are focused on content optimization and business directory listings. We offer very competitive pricing, generally lower than our competitors, while offering a superior service.
If you are uncertain of what you need, we can help design a strategic SEO campaign to best accommodate your goals.
Looking for a more aggressive local SEO campaign? In addition to our standard SEO solutions as outline above, we also offer customized programs and more advanced and aggressive solutions. Additional services include Blogging, Social Media Management, PPC Management, Website Design, business directory listings and many other tasks that can help your business grow online.
Contact SharpNET today for a free Local SEO assessment and proposal.